FAQ

  • How long does each product last? Each product has a 36 month (PAO) period after opening. 
  • Why do you use loose powders instead of pressed? Most natural pressed powders use talc which we wanted to avoid due to their links with asbestos. There are some natural alternatives but our labs found them to crack too easily causing the powder to break up which with young children certainly wouldn't last long! We have created a special eco sieve which contains the powder to avoid spillages!
  • Is your makeup Certified?  Yes we have been approved and passed the European Costmetic Product Safety assessments and have gained the CE mark for toy regulations. 
  • Where was the makeup manufactured?  All of our makeup is manufactured in the UK.  This was of upmost importance to us so you would be confident about the products going onto your childs skin. 
  • What age is the kit suitable from?  We have set the age limit at 5 years old 
  • Is your makeup all natural?  Yes we have used natural ingredients throughout the range.
  • Is your Makeup Vegan? Our powders are vegan but our lipstick is not as it contains Carmine. This was a decision we made as the alternative to carmine was using FD & C colours which many studies have shown to be toxic with numerous side effects, so definitely not something we would even consider! We even considered beetroot but the shelf life was too short unfortunately.
  • Is your makeup suitable for grown ups? Yes of course, I personally love the blush and fairy dust as they make great highlighters.  I also have a lipstick in most of my coat pockets, its great for chapped lips with the added bonus of a splash of colour!

 

  • Is your makeup suitable for sensitive skin?  Yes our makeup has been designed to be suitable for most skin types and is hypoallergenic but we still recommend recommend you do a patch test prior to using.  Test a patch of skin and wait 24 hours before using. If any irritation occurs discontinue use of the product immediately.
  • Safety Warnings:  Our products are for external use only, please seek medical advice if ingested. Please avoid direct eye contact, if enters the eyes, rinse well with warm water. Our kit contains small parts which can be a choking hazard so do not give to children under 3.